39 Denbigh Drive
Bryn Mawr Heights
Spacious Quad Level Home
- Excellent West Side Location
- Type: Residential
- Style: 4-Level Split "Four Spacious Levels"
- Bedrooms: 3 "Newly Carpeted and Painted"
- Bathrooms: 2 "3/4 Master Bath, Full Hall Bath"
- Garage: Double, Attached
- Size: 1,861 sq. ft. "Lowest Level Has Potential To Expand"
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 75ft x 120ft "Mature Lot, Fenced Backyard"
- Year Built: 1979 "New Roof Shingles September 2018"
- Taxes: $4,180.00 (2017)
- MLS #: 20185702
Great west side Iowa City location. Quiet street, very close to Kinnick Stadium, University of Iowa Hospital, dental and law schools. Spacious, four level home with three bedrooms and two baths. Updates just done include roof reshingled, most rooms painted, new carpet upper and lower levels, main level carpet cleaned. Large L shaped living and dining rooms. Some kitchen updating. Three bedrooms up, master has three quarter bath, full hall bath. Lower level family room has fireplace and shelves, new carpet and walks out to deck. Lowest level walks out to patio, potential to expand, washer and dryer stay. Private fenced backyard has deck with stairs to yard, patio, mature landscaping. Vinyl sided exterior. One year home warranty provided to buyers. Two car garage with door opener. Quick possession possible. Call or text Rose to see at (319)331-1198.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.